Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where Is This

I had a dream last night where I was travelling with a guy named Paolo or Paulo, and he's not an actual person I know or a friend I have, but he's like this dream amalgam of people I know, and we were travelling and it was to a place much colder than Manila (could be Baguio, Moscow, Seoul). Anyway, we were shopping for groceries and other necessities, when I realized that I packed a lot of clothes, but forgot to bring underwear. My friend said "You can use mine for the mean time, we're basically the same size", which makes me doubt if I wasn't just hallucinating, and was in fact, travelling alone.

When we reached the place where we were staying, my sister was there, and she was freaking out because she saw a baby crocodile scampering around the floor. And if there was a baby croc, the momma croc must be near.

Anyway, that's where the dream ended. With the three of us looking for the baby crocodile, and hoping its mother wasn't knocking on the door.

[I'm mentioning this dream now not for any particular detail, but for the eerie feeling that this dream is a continuation of a previous dream. Not exactly a recurring dream, but one that is continued. I just can't remember the details of the previous dream---or maybe it was a TV show I was watching? Anyway, the dream made me realize how much I'm yearning to travel for this year.]

No comments:

Post a Comment