Saturday, June 22, 2013

Siege Malvar's Abangers Playlist

Admit it. At one point in your life, you have fallen for someone already taken by someone else. We've all been in that situation of hoping from the sidelines, waiting by the bench. Here's my soundtrack for all the lonely hearts out there who are pining for a chance.

1.) Gallery / Galleria - Mario Vasquez // Halaga - Parokya ni Edgar

 "I can't take seeing you with him, coz I know exactly what you'll be in his gallery."

"Binabasura lang ng iba ang siya'y pinapangarap ko."

Baby, you're worth so much more than you give credit for.

2.) Lie About Us - Avant feat. Nicole Scherzinger

"And I know you've been waiting patiently for that day when we no longer have to lie about us."

Sabi nga sa pelikula, "Walang babaeng nangarap maging kabit!"

3.) Maybe - Neocolors

"Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too, coz I know you'll never. Somebody else is waiting there inside for you..."

And that's why I never did. 

4.) Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz

"I don't want to come between you and your man, eventhough I know I treat you better than he can. I can't help but wait."

Derechahan: "Abang-abang na lang pag may time."

5.) Dilemma - Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland

"But oh, noooo, she got a man and a son, oh-oh, but that's OK, coz I wait for my cue, and just listen, play my position."

Dito lang me. Dyan lang you. No matter what I do, all I think about is you.

6.) Kabet - Gagong Rapper

The entire song is quote worthy.  Brings on the pain from the first line to the outro.

7.) Saving All My Love - Whitney Houston

"A few stolen moments is all that we shared. You have your family, and they need you there."

Hindi lahat ng kabit gustong maging legal. Minsan, OK na yung mga nakaw sa saglit. Hindi dahil OK na yun, pero dahil hanggang dun lang talaga. 

8.) Para Sa Akin - Sitti

"Kung ako'y mamalasin, at mayroon ka nang ibang mahal. Nguni't patuloy ang aking pag-ibig, magpakailan man. Di kita pipipilitin, sundin mo pa ang iyong damdamin. Hayaan na lang tumibok ang puso mo... para sa akin."

Beh. :p

9.) Akin Ka Na Lang - Itchyworms

"Akin ka na lang, akin ka na lang. Iingatan ko ang puso mo."

Promise yan.


10.) Senti - Yano

"Mahal ka ba niya talaga? Ako mahal kita. Mahal na mahal."

Sapul. Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita. 

11.) Best Friend - Ravaughn

"I'm not your fucking best friend. I've been sitting on this bench too long while you're playing with those basic, fake chicks. Don't come complaining when they go wrong."

Ginusto mo yan, eh.

12.) Mahirap Magmahal ng Syota ng Iba - Apo Hiking Society

"Mahirap magmahal ng syota ng iba. Di mo matawagan kahit OK sa kanya."

Hi. Kaw ba boyfriend niya? Pwede pakausap sa jowa mo? Thanks. 

13.) Bukas na Lang Kita Mamahalin - Lani Misalucha

"Bukas na lang kita mamahalin. Sabay sa paglaya ng ating mga puso."

Can you help me build this playlist? Did I miss anything out? 

1 comment:

  1. 7. 8. 9. 12. These are my favorites for the unrequited shitty feelings. Or just complicated. Bakit ngayon ko lang nabasa 'to? :D

    ReplyDelete